TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE WITH MINDFULNESS MEDITATION
(Calming and cultivating connections & communication)
In an increasingly divisive and fearful world, it is becoming vitally important to train our minds, and remain calm and connected to our most basic human values. We all share stress, fear, and anxiety in these challenging times. Developing beneficial skills like compassion, kindness, and tolerance will help us focus on our interconnectedness and similarities, and support our contribution to a safer, happier, and more peaceful world.
In this 4 week class, you will learn meditations, practice exercises, and skills to:
• Grow our connectedness and awareness
• Enhance feelings of kindness and compassion
• Improve communication skills
• Calm our nervous system
• More present awareness
• Improve interpersonal and intrapersonal communication skills
• Increase calm
• Reduce anxiety and fear
• Deepen feelings of connectedness
• Reduce feelings of isolations, loneliness and sadness
I teach all the Mindfulness meditation classes in private and small group settings to enhance feelings of intimacy, safety and to encourage connection.
For questions or to schedule an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org